Monday, September 24, 2007

MY FIRST BLOG POST

This is the first time I got the chance to write something in this blog, shared with my fiancé, Suffian. He’s been reminding and at times forcing me to write and read what’s on it. It’s not that I don’t bother but time just doesn’t come easy these days. Hate to admit it but I’ve kinda of hate my job now.

Till today, it’s been more than a year we’ve been together, me and Suffian. We had good and bad times but we love each other more and more each day. Still trying to balance our pros and cons and making the best of it.

Me and Suffian, totally opposite. I’m the eldest, he’s the youngest. I always up for the latest trends and styles but he opted for vintage and old school. I love my Man U, he’s on The Reds side. Sometimes, we get on each other nerves for defending our like and preferences. At one time, I feel like smacking him for trying to make me support The Reds. He even tried to convince my dad and the rest of my family to join him and The Reds. I don’t think that’s gonna happen….

The fasting month started last week and it’s gonna be a chance to lose that extra pounds. A few of my relatives said that I’ve gain pounds and it scares the hell out. Sadly but true though. Even Suffian said so. I wish he’d be more supportive instead of saying that I look chubbier here and there. Truth is, any man would die to have a supermodel figure by their side but that ain’t coming true, honey. Muahahahahahaha… there goes my evil laugh on this holy month.

Anyway, I haven’t got much to say for now. My birthday’s coming up soon. Honey, you know what to do and what to get me, right? :)


[ch@z@lle]

No comments: